We plan to use these videos throughout the PAIU annual conference in September. Below and attached are the details. Please share this information with friends and families.
Who Can Submit?
Any student, K-12 (Students under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian complete the submission process).
- Video should include the name of the student and their school.
- Video will deliver a message of kindness (what kindness means to me…, my definition of kindness…, this is how I show kindness to others…), which can include created visuals or other creative arts.
- Video should be no more than 60 seconds in length.
- Video should be in MP4 or MOV format.
- Please complete the online form and submit all videos by September 3, 2021
- Each video should begin with the words: “My name is _______ from ________. This is my message of kindness…”
- Questions may be submitted to [email protected] .
Online Video Submission
All videos must be submitted through the online submission form at the link below.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please email us at [email protected]